A.M Nepal is a full-service digital agency. We build brands and software that stand out online. Our work engages people to grow business.We have a fabulous list of international clients.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A.M Nepal is an ISO certified Australia based full-service digital agency in Kathmandu that has been redefining digital scape through its team of innovative and awe-inspiring digital natives. We have an unmatched reputation in building international brands and software that stand out online and deliver the business goals of our clients. It has been part of some of the best renowned Australian brands' online marketing successes and continues to deliver off-the-beat experience through its customized designing, development, and online marketing solutions and strategies. We believe that our success and confidence to lead the market emanates from the team. If you are looking for being part of a team for making a distinct digital print on the web and have the zeal to deliver, we have now openings for an awesome System Administrator with the following attributes.
What you must possess:
- 2+ Years Advanced proficiency in system administration: Linux (Debian / centos) and windows server administration
- plan for backup, maintenance, disaster recovery (backup verification), alerting , monitoring, troubleshooting and assuring 99.99+ uptime on all the servers.
- Good knowledge on Apache and Nginx servers, servery security, should have full control over text console.
- Have worked with developers managing Databases and dealing with development in PHP, MySQL, Magento, Laravel, Wordpress
- Regular application installations, configurations, day-to-day administration and making sure the software versions are up to date on all the servers.
- Experience with : AWS, HyperV, softlayer, google and microsoft cloud, cpanel/plesk.
- Proficiency with git / gitlab server administration
- Name server, email, website migration if necessary.
- Able to recommend server resources and recommendations so sites are always stable
- Have used or worked with large server providers and their IT support like Rackspace, AWS, Azure, Media Temple etc.
- cost/time estimation of new projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language (9/10 or 10/10)
- Knowledge or experience with web software tools eg. Wordpress, Magento, Social Media APIs (Facebook, twitter, linkedIN), Google APIs is also a plus.
- Nice to have knowledge or experience in other software technologies for example; C Variants, .NET, Facebook Coding, Android, iOS, Java, JSP, Mobile technologies is also a benefit
- Maximum attention to detail, ability to get additional information independently and analytical thinker
Our Offer Package includes:
- Salary that your skills deserve (No Ceiling for deserving candidates)
- Lunch and snacks
- Special incentives for innovators
- Regular Parties and Hang outs
- Surprise Parties
- Annual Reviews
- Unlimited growth for achievers
To find out more, check our agency website.
To become part of the amazing team, email us your resume and availability. Please note this role is full time.