Support Engineer Service
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world's most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd (a.k.a Compliance Quest – Asia) is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals, who are willing to learn latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing dynamic development team.
Position: - Support Engineer Service
Open Position: - 4
Sr. Software Engineer: - 2 position (with +3 years’ experience)
Software Engineer: - 2 Position (with +1 years’ experience)
- Design and Develop complex cloud-based web/mobile applications using Force.com technology (i.e. Visual Force, LWC, Process and Flows, Apex Classes, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services and SOQL). For details visit http://www.force.com.
- Configure and implement ComplianceQuest (CQ) Application for different clients: Work cooperatively with offshore Project Manager, Technical Services Team and other members from Engineering Team/Quality Team to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of technical services in time.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, data migration and deployment.
- Perform system installations and upgrades.
- Requires providing technical support to the client to address their issues.
- Maintain, improve and update technical and operational documentation in the Knowledge Repository in organized manner.
- Improve and update processes and procedures related to services department.
- Stay current with technological developments related to development of CQ Application, as well as management practices which involves reading current releases documentation (SF and CQ), attending presentation, conferences and workshops, and meeting with colleagues.
- Work with a solid scrum team which includes architects, leads, and developers.
- Interact effectively via IM, JIRA and Email with overseas clients.
- Requires working in different shifts to cater the need of Client at different time zone.
- Strong conceptual and practical foundation in Web programming.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Proficient with JAVA/ C# /C++, SQL / MySQL.
- Ability to build and test and debug complex Web/mobile user interfaces.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol. SOAP or REST experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in developing Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers, Force.com Sites and writing experience in complex SOQL queries would be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge on Quality Management System and its application is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skill in English both Written and Verbal.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 2 days leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- Provident fund scheme*
- Flexible working hours – From 2 PM to 11 PM available.
Qualifications and Education Requirement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies / Master's in computer application