Detailed Job description / requirements:
Location: Chhaimale-8, Kathmandu
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s front administration.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering operations.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Qualification: 10+2 or Bachelors in the management field
- Experience: Should have working experience of 1-2 years in restaurant or hotel.
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary: 30K + Service Charge
Others: Fooding and lodging accommodation services available
Send us your updated CV, application letter, and passport size photo to the following email address:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org