Sr. UI/UX Developer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web applications.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensure performance optimization and backed by unit tests.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product requirements.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases.
- Understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS
NOTE: Salary no bar for suitable candidates
Working Days: Mon-Fri (5 days)
Interested candidates can send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org