Sr. Graphic Designer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
WHY CHOOSE UXCAM
If you enjoy challenges, impactful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech start-up (scale-up), UXCam is the company you are looking for. We've just closed our Series A funding and it's an exciting time to join us and help shape our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to support our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams with visual communication strategies and ideation. You will bring strong design and execution skills, and follow our brand guidelines set by our Brand Design Lead.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Supporting the Commercial Team (Marketing, Sales & Customer Success) — executing visual and communication design work for a range of UXCam’s external-facing material:
- Visual design support for our Content & Blog
- Social Media asset creation for our various channels
- Presentation decks
- Banner advertising
- Assist with the upkeep of our design templates for E-books, Guides, Reports, Whitepapers, Case studies, and much more mainly using Figma and Google Suite.
- Improving the quality of our website — working collaboratively across teams on:
- Negotiation and implementation
- Ensuring design solutions are delivered in line with our brand design guidelines and the highest-quality creative standards.
- Collaborating with UI / UX designers to align the communications across marketing and product design.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED AT THIS ROLE
- Proficient use of Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- 5+ years of experience within the disciplines of graphic design, communications design, information design, or brand design across digital mediums with a strong, varied portfolio to demonstrate it.
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary in-house or agency team.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills in English.
- Good communication skills
- Eye for detail and strong typographic skill.
- Interest in designing systems and working in an organized manner.
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU
- Open and friendly culture
- Hybrid working culture and flexible working hours
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- PF, Gratuity, and Medical benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Lunch at office
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you'll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We're looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We're proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we're backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you're ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position: Click Here
Visit our career page at www.uxcam.com/careers for other more opportunities.