Software Test Engineer
YCO Solutions is a privately held system integration company that focuses on technological solutions for its clients. We have been providing targeted cutting-edge technology consulting and hosting services in management systems, support systems, security systems, and other technological areas. We provide our solutions on a project-to-project basis strictly customized to the clients' needs. Our core competencies are focused on truly understanding the task at hand and implementing a truly dynamic solution.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: - Software Test Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 2
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test cases & scenarios.
- Documenting Test Results & User Manuals.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Support in Software process (QA, Dev, Configuration & Project Management)
- Perform hands-on manual testing while designing/developing/executing automated scripts
- API/Web Services testing
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Sound technical background with good written & verbal communication skills with motivation to
- achieve results in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in SQL Queries & Scripts
- Good Knowledge of Programming/Scripting languages-JAVA, JASON, PYTHON
- Proficient understanding of Versioning tool (GIT)
- Strong Knowledge of Load & Performance Testing (JMeter)
- Good Knowledge of Security Testing (ZAP)
- Possess strong knowledge of Shell script commands (Linux)
- Proficient in Project Management & Bug Tracking tools (Jira)
- Knowledge in developing & implementing automated tests using Selenium
30 days from the date of the vacancy announcement.