Software Quality Analyst
Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services. With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development â€“ providing specialized products, IT services and custom end to end solutions to our enterprise customers. We gain competitive advantage from these distinctive capabilities and have developed the ability to implement and manage complex IT systems in changing times with greater effectiveness than many competitors. Our people-first strategy has resulted in lively, enthusiastic and dedicated team of experts and an excellent learning and growing environment for the newcomers. If you are a technology enthusiast looking to excel in your career working on challenging projects using state-of-art technologies, this is the right place for you. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the software industry. We are looking for skilled Software Quality Analysts to be part of our global software development team that innovates market leading products and services. An ideal candidate will have passion for learning new technologies/tools rapidly and apply the same to maintain quality of our enterprise grade products and services.
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards.
- Prepare test cases, test runs and execute them.
- Prepare test environments and deploy applications.
- Document software defects, monitor resolution efforts, track successes and report to stakeholders.
- Write test automation scripts (optional).
- Investigate customer cases referred by the technical support team.
- Participate in review meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine the point of failure.
- Participate in planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software testing. Candidates with experience to lead quality control team for complex applications are highly encouraged to apply for lead positions.
- Experience of creating and configuring test environments.
- Experience of building and deploying applications in test environments.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries on common database systems.
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT preferred)
- Experience of test automation using Selenium will be a bonus.
- Experience of working in Linux environment and familiarity with test tools for load and security testing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, focused, disciplined with excellent work ethics.
* Candidates may also send their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject of the email application.
* Candidates with a different stream of education but having relevant experience in Software Quality Control may also apply.
* The interview/hiring/training will be conducted remotely till the lock down is in place.