Software Project Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Diagonal technologies is looking for a talented Software Project Manager to deliver outstanding products in the field of desktop, mobile and web technology.
- You will play important role in planning, scheduling, software delivery, quality and keeping product on time/budget and ship products. You should have broader understanding about overall system, use cases, influence software processes improvements & drive quality, while achieving internal & external project milestones.
- Your project management, communication and collaborative skills should help team to be product focus and keep deliverables on track.
- Track overall product features and defect trends - while understanding their cycles.
- Software engineering background including requirements, development, integration and testing.
- Experience in Software development life cycle - Planning, Development, Integration, Validation, Release.
- Excellent in project planning, document requirement, and push project forward in systematic fashion.
- Good interpersonal skill to manage project through difficult obstacles.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skill.
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative in a constantly-changing working environment.
- Agile development experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Experience with Project Management Software such as JIRA, Redmine, Trello, Asana, Gitlab etc..
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours.
- Geographically distributed team
- Competitive salary (Please include expected salary on your application)