Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Qualification and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- 3+ years as SEO Specialist.
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing.
- conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Solid experience with website analytic tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMRush etc).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to training others.
- Advanced Google doc skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision .
- Ability to work under pressure and a Team Player.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic traffic
- Support PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Work with the content team to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor strategies
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Document content SEO processes and propose innovative improvements.
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project objectives and stakeholders expectations.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Any other relevant duties as required from time to time.
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: SEO Specialist ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.