SEO / SEM Expert
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
URGENTLY HIRING !!!
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of SEO / SEM Expert for our client company.
Education Level: Bachelor/master degree
Experience Required:More than 1 years
Professional Skill Required: Managing Ppc Campaigns Across Go... Proven Seo/Sem Experience
- proven experience in SEO and SEM.
- Extensive understanding of the search engine industry, best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Strong SEO Fundamentals and should be an expert in On Page and Off Page optimization techniques.
- Work on quick search engine indexing of websites.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends
- Drive traffic by achieving top rankings in organic search results
- Create, implement and monitor comprehensive social media strategies
- Identifying new social media promotion ideas
- Uses tools like Google Analytics, Open Site Explorer to evaluate social media ROI and monitor social media mentions.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player)
- Will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies for all websites of the company
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Increase visitor's traffic to website through organic search results
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
The position is full-time and salary is based on experience
No Bar for deserving candidate
Office Hour: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (SUN - FRI)