Senior Software Engineer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: This is a remote work Job. You will be working for a US-based Company. You can work from Home till the Pandemic is over. After that you will need to work from our Kathmandu offices.
Details: We are a USA-based technology company with a great history of having a software engineering team in Kathmandu. Come join a company working internet web applications using advanced technology. You will be working on a product with blockchain and coding smart contracts.
SALARY: $2,600 / mo
We are looking for passionate and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, cutting-edge products that customers love.
As a software development engineer on this team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, and development of product features from beginning to end. You will:
- Work with the team to help solve business problems.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables.
- Write high quality distributed system software.
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern web application language such as NodeJS, Java, RoR or Python including object-oriented design
- Programming experience with NodeJS, React (client side) and AWS
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.