Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world's most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd (a.k.a Compliance Quest – Asia) is a subsidiary company of Compliance Quest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content, and collaboration management workflows and globally based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplish their most challenging quality, compliance, and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated, and result-oriented professionals, who are willing to learn about the latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing dynamic development team.
Position: - Scrum Master
Open Position:- 5
- Leading the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings
- Supporting the Team Leads and Product Managers to achieve Sprint target by ensuring the team members can move forward with development with no impediments.
- Removing impediments and coaching the scrum team on removing impediments and resolving conflicts/issues that occur.
- Checking the daily work log of the Scrum team to ensure that logged hours are not less than expected productive working hours
- Tracking Sprint progresses and deliverables
- Preparing and presenting Sprint Review Reports and Monthly Reports to stakeholders
- Attending management meetings to present Sprint reports and discuss the Sprint challenges
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Stay current with technological developments related to development CQ application, as well as management practices which involves reading current releases documentation (SF and CQ), attending presentation, conferences and workshops, and meeting with colleagues
Qualifications and Education Requirement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies / Master’s degree in computer application
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Competitive package
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 2 days leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- SSF Scheme