Sales Representative - Marketing Assistant
Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS Softwares, Time and attendance tracking software, etc. We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain and support various aspects of information technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Code Fusion team is looking for a high-performing Software Sales Representative to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Executing effective marketing strategies, Planning, developing and implementing indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns.
- Inspecting the effectiveness of each campaign and developing the lead generation programs.
- Analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency.
- Achieve growth and hit the sales target by successfully managing the sales team.
- Working closely with the service team on project development and implementation.
- Communicating marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to the management team as well as to the Engineering team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of the new product and competition status.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- To approach potential customers in promoting the products.
Qualification and Skills:
- Understanding of business practices and good knowledge of market research techniques.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve targets and intensely goal-oriented.
- Ability to think outside the box and a positive attitude.
- An enthusiast with influencing and negotiation skills.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Has the ability to deal with a new environment in any circumstances.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field and Knowledge Of Digital Marketing will be plus.
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV must include: A detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org