Sales & Marketing Executive
We are a leading independent wine house and trading company in Nepal, specializing in offering exclusive wines from around the world, many from boutique producers and established world renowned wineries. Our wide range of wines are carefully selected by us to ensure we offer the very best combination of quality, value and choice, catering for all tastes. High quality customer service is at the fore of everything we do. Because of our passion for wine we have continued to evolve since establishing in 2010. We currently sell our wines to corporate clients, hotels, multicultural restaurants, wine bars, clubs and individual customers. Drinking wine is a celebration of life, good food and of special company. With Vesper Fine Wines and delicious Italian and Continental cuisine at our restaurant, you are guaranteed to experience a greater level of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Join our Team!
Here’s your opportunity to work at THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD, a leader in the wine & spirits trading industry, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Executive who is outgoing, professional and energetic to be the first person who greets our guests when they arrive at our wine house. This position is responsible for providing superior guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs such as introduce our fine wines and services, hosting wine dinners, wine tasting, reservations, helping to build the brand and answering guest questions and needs related wines and other services. The ideal candidate will work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an optimistic, “energy-giving” & positive attitude.
Other key duties include:
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service
- Logistic management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value
- Handover shift reports, sales reports, and stock taking
- Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services
- Help to coordinate and create stand-out digital marketing, social media presence
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- A full-time position
- 30 days annual leave
- Meal on duty
- Other Benefits
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to email@example.com in MS Word format or PDF as an attachment with (MSR) in the subject line. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ashank SJB Rana
THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD.