We are a SaaS startup and technology consulting company based in Kathmandu, Nepal Our vision is to enable digital platforms for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Be it managing accounts and taxation, the payroll that is compliant with Nepal government law or be it running your meetings productively no matter where you're from the world, our cloud based apps are being developed using user innovation techniques. What are we looking for? Positive Mindset Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, passion and curiosity. A Doer You have a proven track record of getting things done. Resilient Attitude Our company is small but we are growing and changing fast. You want to grow with us, keep a positive mental attitude and learn and try new things along the way. Relationship Builder You initiate and manages working relationships with people (whether it's clients or colleagues that are based on trust and openness. You are confident in challenging and being challenged in a constructive manner. Good Manager You can coach, mentor and motivate others and can clearly communicate your passion and vision to your team. Someone that is fun and easy to work with.
Details / requirements:
- Ensure code quality, coding standards, and documentation of the project.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure proper testing of the application before delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of the sprints and milestones
- Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories.
- Carry out daily development tasks on a timely basis.
- Write unit tests on all the allocated projects.
- Fixing the bugs reported by testers.
- Propose new methodologies and best practices for further discussion with Leads.
- Carry out training sessions with the respective technology team on the new topics learned.
- Efficiently communicate with the team
- Proven ability in developing large web applications using React JS, REST API, Unit Testing etc.
- Familiarity with Ant Design, SCSS, JS-in-CSS, Styled-Component, or similar component libraries/tools
- Expertise in Git, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline automation/management process
- Working experience with other programming languages will be considered an additional advantage.
- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve complex problems, work independently.
- Good communication & analytical solid skills.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field
- Can-do attitude for the fast pace working environment
- Paid leaves and vacations
- Performance review on six months
- Team building activities
- Education/certification reimbursements
- Meal reimbursements, free meals at the office
- Flexible schedule and work independence (after the probation period)
Send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org