LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “QA Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Participate in project from inception phase to implementation phase to ensure quality in deliverables/products.
- Work on test plan.
- Identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- To test quality of products and provide updates to the stakeholders.
- Regularly provide test report of project status to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent. Preferably Master.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with web based application testing.
- Experienced with converting business and functional requirements into user stories and test cases.
- Experienced with both functional and non-functional testing (load testing, stress testing, volume testing) with a strong eye for detail.
- Familiarity with Java script/Python
- Able to work in collaboration with the business and technical team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write automation scripts especially with Selenium/Pupeteer or other popular tools for web based applications would be an added advantage
- Troubleshoot issues with automation scripts integrated with CI/CD pipeline would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to by 30th June 2021.