BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
BerryBytes specialized in AI capabilities powered by computer vision and cloud-native microservice development. We are pushing the limits on real-time interactivity. We are looking for QA engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
The QA Engineer’s responsibility is to help us ensure our customers have the best experience possible. You will be integral in ensuring a quality product is delivered by testing software and systems, vetting requirements, and working with architects and developers on system performance and reliability.
Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to understand requirements and design test plans that meet company needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, usability, agile implementation practices, and adherence to testing goals and principles
- Review requirements for consistency and testability
- Plan and execute both manual and automated tests
- Identify, analyze, report, track bugs, and drive issues to resolution
- Review defects raised by business stakeholder and update for accuracy as necessary
- Advise stakeholders and developers regarding usability issues
- Share knowledge with other test engineers and continuously research industry best test technologies
- Maintain and develop test automation
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience in designing, documenting and executing test cases
- Well-versed in Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies
- Knowledgeable of software development methodologies
- Experience using Test Case Management tools
- Experience in writing automated test cases highly desired
- Experience working in Scrum teams desired
- Software quality engineering experience in eCommerce applications desired
- Basic coding experience in any major language desired
- Passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
- Extremely well organized and works efficiently
- Knowledgeable of new and emerging technologies
- Ability to assess risk and come up with mitigation plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings or weekends when necessary
- Deserving candidate will be awarded best salary and bonus!
- Onsite opportunities in US and possible H1b sponsors as well.