Detailed Job description / requirements:
Alliance against Trafficking in Women & Children in Nepal (AATWIN) is a national level network working to raise strong and collective voice against the human trafficking. At present, there are 40 member organizations from different parts of the country. From its establishment, it has been working for the policy change at local, national to international level. In addition, it has made great effort for conceptual clarity among the member organizations and others.
AATWIN is seeking application from highly motivated, dynamic and result orientated qualified Nepalese citizens for the following positions to support its activities under the project.
Location: Kathmandu with field visits as per need.
Duration: Mar – Dec 2020
Position: Project Officer
- The Project Officer will oversee project and Research on human trafficking and will be the part of planning and implementation of the set activities of the project.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology or any other related discipline with at least 2 years of working experience in the field of human rights. Master’s degree will be given preference.
- Report writing skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- Research skill and experience
- Good documentation and communication skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali
- Sound knowledge in computer office packages, good typing skill both in Nepali and English
- Flexible and committed to teamwork.
Salary & Benefits shall be according to project.
Interested candidates can apply along with application, contact information, updated CV with recent PP size photo and expected salary to this email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivery to the office of AATWIN at Babarmahal, Kathmandu, no later than 5:00 pm, 20 Feb 2020, Friday,
No telephone inquires will be entertained. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
AATWIN is an equal opportunity employer. It encourages applicants from qualified women, Dalits, Janajatis and Madhesi.
Alliance Against Trafficking in
Women and Children in Nepal (AATWIN)
Phone no.: 977-01- 4229787/4220478