Detailed Job description / requirements:
DigiSoft Developers Pvt. Ltd. Lalitpur District, Nepal
About the job
Project Manager (PM) applies professional principles, practices and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule to ensure client satisfaction. In this role, one will oversee all the aspects of project life-cycle from analysis, design, to implementation by developing proper project plans; and maintaining documentation as when needed. PM will work as an agile product owner, basically acting as a proxy to customers and will be responsible to thoroughly understand and deliver client expectations.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
Skills and Knowledge Requirement:
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, management or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Note: This position is for Female candidate and license holder of two wheel.