Detailed Job description / requirements:
Rural Health and Education Services Trust
Rural Health and Education Services Trust (RHEST) is a national NGO established in 1992, primarily working to prevent girl trafficking through the provision of education services and safety networks to at-risk girls throughout Nepal. RHEST has two smaller programs; women’s maternal health, and health related publishing.
Since 1997, RHEST has been supported by the INGO the American Himalayan Foundation (AHF). In addition to funds, AHF provides program and organizational guidance to RHEST and assists RHEST in its communications to donors and other international stakeholders.
Post Title: Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Working Destination(s): Based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits.
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Scope of Work:
- Lead in program designing, strategic planning, grant tracking, and budgeting initiatives
- Responsible to manage day to day activities of the organization and ensure that all information related to operational, administrative and financial issues of the program are available as required.
- Ensure internal control mechanisms are in place with 100% compliance of finance, procurement and other admin policies.
- Manage and oversee the full project team members both in central level, field level and the stakeholders in the community.
- Supervise both Finance and M&E unit of the program.
- Ensure that the program reports are submitted to higher authority on time.
- Duly review, verify and confirm reports (Program and Finance) developed in the field level.
- Take lead in annual strategic planning ensuring best contribution to the program.
- Make sure that staffs under the supervision are contributing to their fullest possible in the program.
- Ensure the best compliance to the forms and formats developed for reporting in the operation manual.
- Be cooperative, helpful and a good team player in different events of the RHEST.
- Contribute in the overall development of the SGT Program
- Master’s Degree in Social Science or equivalent degree.
- At least (3) years of progressively responsible working experience in related field especially in child protection, child rights, child trafficking and education policies.
- Good understanding on contemporary issues, activities and approaches in child protection and child rights governance child trafficking and education policies.
- Experience and willingness to work in the remote and underserviced communities.
- Proven ability to proactively manage workloads and multiple priorities efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher)
- Results-driven with highly developed interpersonal skills, excellent oral presentation and written skills in both English and Nepali Language.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Priority will be given for applicants from the project district, marginalized community, and female.
Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME by following email address: email@example.com by 24th December, 2019 together with cover letter.