Job posted on 22 Jan, 2020 Apply before 21 Feb, 2020
Clusus Information Solutions Pvt Ltd
Clusus Information Solutions (Pvt Ltd) is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Clusus Information Solutions is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
“Clusus” is a Latin word which means ‘enclosed’ or ‘protected.’ Our name resembles our powerful commitment to the type of critical solutions we offer our clients; solutions that will always be reliably fortified and secure. At Clusus Information Solutions, we dedicate our experience and expertise in payments and banking to ensure bespoke high quality solutions that are delivered on-time and tailored to the exact needs of our clients.
With a focus on automating banking services, Clusus Information Solutions specializes in offering mature Corporate Banking and Cash Management solutions that truly realize the corporate banking cycle, covering all aspects, including all necessary modules of participating entities. Clusus Information Solutions also provides Trade Finance solutions that automate different processes of trade financing including Supply Chain Finance, Factoring, Structured Commodity Finance and many more.Clusus Information Solutions also offers Treasury Management solutions that allow banks to manage their clients’ liquidity while mitigating their operational, financial and reputational risk.
Our staff consist of talented and certified professionals with over 30 years of accumulated experience in banking, business analysis, system design, software development, product and project management, business process re-engineering and implementation; all of whom execute leading edge agile practices and methodologies.
We are looking to recruit a Product Owner - IT professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall product.
- Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed — consulting with product management and customer.
- Attend and facilitate meetings including standups, planning, retrospectives, reviews and demos.
- Backlog grooming and stories decomposition including the definition of acceptance criteria.
- Create and run acceptance tests with developers’ assistance.
- Answer questions from developers and clarify requirements.
- Create needed documentation such as features descriptions, API contracts...
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to customers and product manager (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- Align and arrange with other product owners working on the same product.
- Define and communicate cross team dependencies.
- Track progress and budget assigned for the project.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer information systems, or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a business analyst.
- Experience with Agile framework is a must, agile certification is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Background in software development is preferred.
- Experience in payments is a plus.
- Organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Decide if a feature is accepted of not and hence merged on not
- Decide on what does a feature include and the system behavior
- Decide on iterations’ priorities
- Review, accept iteration outcomes
Perks of joining Clusus
- Competitive salary based on performance
- 5 days working week
- Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- International Working Environment
- Opportunities of training outside Nepal
- Health Insurance
- Weekly sport activities
Interested candidates are required to apply through the link below: