Product Development and Marketing
Detailed Job description / requirements:
H Plant Pvt. Ltd. is a social enterprise established in Nepal by South-Korea based international humanitarian development NGO conducting various support programmes around the world to make this world a place- without hunger and people live together in harmony. H Plant has a focus in community development of rural Himalayan regions- Mugu and Humla to encourage the self-reliance of communities through nature sourcing and value addition of Medicinal and Aromatics Plants (MAPs). With the perseverance of H Plant, there have been numerous direct and indirect benefits to the Himalayan rural communities of Nepal. By empowering the locals to fight against poverty and creating income generation opportunities, H Plant is helping to meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
As a part of social activities, H Plant has been running various programmes on value chain of MAPs and community development by income generation through the sustainable supply of resources. H Plant encourages community people to stand on their own foot and inspire them to have ownership of the community where they belong.
H Plant is looking for a suitable candidate for the following vacant position.
Product Development and Marketing
Job Description for “Product Development and Marketing’ Official at H Plant Pvt. Ltd.
- Product development
- Market research, Demand identification, Idea gathering, Actualization of product, MKT strategy, etc
- Conduct/assistance in international certificate process such as organic certificate
- Obtain certificate or analysis report from related laboratories and authorities.
- Conduct outreach among stakeholders, manufacture institutions, governmental and non-governmental organizations, regarding information updates and provisional potential for adoption.
- Technical information of products and marketing
- Continuous field visit and product research, accumulation of information to build market intelligence
- Work in sourcing qualified consultants to conduct technical developments like certification, training, product analysis, technical data sheet preparation, research projects, ToR for consultants
- Have a good command of English skill
- Be an effective communicator and organizer
- Have knowledge about Aromatic plant and natural resources but not must
- Have understandings on raw materials and their characteristics such as essential oils, plant extracts, aroma chemical, natural active ingredients but not must
- Be able to operate or at least familiar with lab or analytical instruments for technical research
- Be able to work together with Marketing and Sales department to improve sales of the products and generating company revenues
- Be SNS friendly, ideally experience of SNS marketing
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance bonus
- Chance of overseas business trip
- Friendly working environment
- Above Bachelor (BS) degree from a reputed University (in Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Agro- Forestry/ Cosmeceutical/ Medicinal and Aromatic Plants or Business Management, Marketing subjects).
- Experience: 2~5 years
- Level of position: Officer ~ Manager (based on qualification and experience)
Send updated current CV and cover letter in a single file to match the job position to firstname.lastname@example.org within 04 March 2020, COB time. Shortlisting on first application- first interview basis.