Planning Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning(MEAL) Officer
Human Resources Centre (HRC) is a non-profit making a non-political and non-government civil society organization The organization aims at reducing poverty of marginalized communities through integrated and sustainable development interventions, works with marginalized group (haliya, youths, children, women, dalits) for promotion and practices of their social, economic and cultural rights. It addresses on program integration and mainstreaming of social issue, social accountability and community development through skill development of human resources in different sector, quality education environmental conservation, climate change adaptation, and disaster risk management Increased access resilient, light and innovative infrastructures for economic activities, agriculture commercialization, Olive Cultivation & research, water supply & sanitation, food security, nutrition enhancement, BCC, HIV aids, access to justice and livelihood promotion in the Bajura & kanchanpur district of Sudurpachim province of Nepal.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Vacancy Published Date: 01 Jun 2023
Human Resources Centre (HRC) Bajura has been established in Bajura and working in Bajura. The organization has been working on need based action orientated multi-disciplinary areas through social mobilization especially focusing on human resources capacity development, human rights, livelihood, micro enterprise, infrastructure, climate change, quality education, lobby/advocacy, empowerment, disaster management. HRC Bajura has been implementing USAID Funded, USAID Local Work Project in Swamikartik Khapar Rural Municipality Bajura, District. For this, HRC-Bajura, invites application from result oriented and highly motivated Nepalese candidates for the following position.
1. Position: Planning Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning(MEAL) Officer
Appointment Type: Full Time
Duration: 6 Months with possibility of extension as per the fund and position available within the organization
Number: 1 (One)
Duty Station: USAID Local Work Project Office Budinanda Municipality 1 Kolti Bajura and Travel to project sites.
Salary and Benefits: As per the organization's norm commensurate with the project agreement
Purpose Position Description: Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation Learning Officer (MEAL) will be responsible for assistance support project planning implementation and leading roll of M&E plan development, tracking of all project activities in a standard and prescribed format, progress and milestone reporting to Project Coordinator and contact person of USAID. MEAL Officer will contribute in supporting the implementation of MEAL and capacity building activities of HRC-Bajura.
Required qualification and Skill:
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences, development studies or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of Five (5) years of demonstrable experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation, and Capacity Building.
- Excellent command of English, (written, oral, comprehension) including good writing skills.
- Excellent command in database management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a structured, organized and responsive manner
- Demonstrated ability to produce the high-quality media materials (Photos and Videos)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to undertake field visits frequently in the rural setting
- Familiarity with statistical packages, qualitative data analysis software, graphics presentations and other relevant online digital and mobile-based applications to support MEAL.
Major roles and responsibilities ToR: here
Results oriented individuals may submit application with updated CV at email@example.com by 7th Jun, 2023. We strongly encourage and seek application from people from marginalized group will be highly appreciated. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of caste, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or medical condition. Only short listed candidates will be notified for selection process. Any canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.