People and Culture Manager
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
People and Culture Manager
WHY CHOOSE UXCAM
If you enjoy challenges, impactful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech start-up (scale-up), UXCam is the company you are looking for. We've just closed our Series A funding and it's an exciting time to join us and help shape our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
UXCam is in scaling mode and looking for an entrepreneurial HR leader to help us enable the company’s growth by engaging our amazing and diverse team.
In this role and as part of our growing People team, you will work on new ideas and strategies directly with the Leadership team including recruiters and office managers, both in Berlin and in Nepal.
While we have beautiful offices in Berlin, Germany, and in Kathmandu, Nepal, our company is remote-first. You will be in charge of creating and refining our HR processes for better communication and connection with the whole team, remote or in-person.
As our company scales rapidly, it's important that you know and like to work both collaboratively and independently to build the foundations of our HR function. As an entrepreneurial leader, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects that will shape our team and business growth and develop our culture for success.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Build and develop our HR function in Kathmandu, executing and adjusting our global strategies locally and working with our team members in all locations.
- Provide support and consultation across the organization on the most complex issues, supporting employees, people managers, and leadership in all related areas and regions including recruitment, employee engagement, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee experience, and people development.
- Building out and running a solid culture of documentation and asynchronous work to enable our remote organization;
- Monitor employee satisfaction and propose creative solutions to further improve company culture.
- Together with the team, streamline our engagement survey strategy along the employee lifecycle.
- Ensure seamless delivery of remote and local administration.
- Be the point of contact for every step of the employee journey from delivering employee onboarding to off boarding.
- Develop HR policies and procedures to drive performance and mitigate misalignments.
- Keep track and analyze HR metrics and synthesize people data into actionable insights to support managers in making data-informed decisions.
- In collaboration with our People Operations Associates, organize regular events with the team both virtual as well as in person, to ensure that the team is connected and engaged.
- You will work from our office in Kathmandu and report to our Head of People and Organizational Development, who is based in Berlin.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED AT THIS ROLE
- 6+ years of total experience in at least two of the HR areas: labor relations, C&B, L&D, performance management, preferably in tech companies.
- 4+ years of HR experience in managerial roles in Nepal, and a good understanding of Nepal employment laws.
- Excitement about the employee lifecycle, from on- to off-boarding.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Familiarity with teamwork and productivity tools such as Slack, Google Docs, Confluence, Zoom-or you can quickly pick them up.
- People's personal profile and enthusiasm for supporting employees in various areas with their overall employee experience at the company.
- Excellent communication skills and positive charisma to act as the first point of contact for our colleagues in personnel-related matters.
- Love for autonomy and to contribute with new ideas and industry benchmarks.
- Attention to details.
- Nice to have: experience in multicultural companies or environments.
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU
- A flat and fast-growing organization.
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture.
- International environment with team members from all around the world.
- Supportive peers who are passionate about their fields.
- Breakfast, lunch and regular team events.
- Provident Fund, Gratuity benefit.
- Open and friendly culture, hybrid working conditions.
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you'll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We're looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We're proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we're backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you're ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
Easy Apply HERE
Or visit our Career Page for other opportunities.