Pact Nepal is Hiring-Administrative & Logistics Assistant
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duty Station: Kathmandu, Nepal
Contract Period: Initially four months with a possibility of a two-year extension
Contract Type: Consultant (full time)
Position Title: Administrative & Logistics Assistant
Summary: The Administrative & Logistics Assistant will provide administrative and logistic support, responsible for maintaining the office premises, logistics & procurement support and maintaining filing system including inventories. The Administrative & Logistics Assistant will reports to the Finance and Administrative Manager/Director.
- Monitor day to day office cleanliness of office and its premises,
- Provide administrative support to all staff and temporary consultants,
- Assist in day to day logistic and administrative duties related to travel, accommodations, fleet management, etc.,
- Provide logistic support for meetings and conferences as well as assist in procuring goods and services,
- Collect invoice from vendors, consultants and suppliers, process them for payment in a timely manner,
- Handle petty cash and inventory management according to Pact’s policy and guidelines,
- Assist in conducting physical verification of assets and update fixed assets register on regular basis in the supervision of finance team,
- Assist in maintaining hard copies of documents and electronic filing system,
- Handle the front desk and interact with visitors, guests and vendors on a daily basis while connecting them to appropriate staff,
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, courier, postbox, etc. and route documents to appropriate person/office, and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent in relevant field,
- Minimum two years work experience in administrative field,
- Good negotiation and communication skills,
- Good computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required,and
- English fluency, both in written and verbal is a requirement.
Interested candidate can submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com no later than November 22, 2019. Women and persons from marginalized and disadvantaged communities are encouraged to apply.