Detailed Job description / requirements:
Post: Operations Executive
Job Location: Kathmandu
No. of vacancies: 1
Offered salary: Negotiable
- Bachelor's Degree completed with good command in English & Hindi.
- General knowledge in MS Office package.
- Good presentation skills and energy level.
- Effective communication skills in Nepali and Hindi.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision by higher authorities.
- Candidates are required to work on shifts and weekends if necessary.
- Capable to work effectively under pressure maintaining healthy office environment.
- Two-wheeler license. Preference will be given to candidate having own two-wheeler.
- Deliver invoices and collect payments from clients and debtors.
- Coordinate with clients for necessary documents and paper works related to shipments.
- Coordinate with airlines and cargo officers for daily delivery orders collections.
- Monitor loading & unloading of the goods arrived at unloading premises of respective clients.
- Prepare POD's by maintaining checks at the unloading site and ensure proper delivery to the clients.
- Coordinate with various government institutions for preparing necessary documents as required.
- Coordinate with courier offices for timely delivery/arrival of shipping documents.
- Maintain quality service to clients by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Coordinate with the customer service desk for service executions of the ongoing business.
- Contribute to team effort by co-ordinating with inter-departments as needed.
Interested candidate can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.