GEMS SCHOOL, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a residential cum day, co-educational school with world class infrastructure located at Dhapakhel, Lalitpur. It has been bestowed upon the National Educational Award 6 times, Regional Educational Award 2 times and The Best Provincial School Award 2 times since its inception. The school primarily focuses on the overall-development of the students with the alignment of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) at the Primary Level incorporating modern teaching pedagogies. We are inviting applications from well-qualified, experienced and dynamic candidates with strong commitment to progressive teaching and professional development for the following position:
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: Network Administrator
- Bachelors in any discipline.
- 2 years of relevant experience in the related field.
- Should have strong knowledge of configuring router and access point.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Determine the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up.
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs.
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network's or system's performance and help make the system work better and faster.
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network.
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Train people in computer system use.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Must possess knowledge of IP Camera/ NVR installation and configuration.
- Strong knowledge of configuring router and access point.
- Windows Server
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Installing and upgrading the RouterOS
- Login to the RouterOS using WinBOX
- Creating a Wireless network
- Static IP addressing and routing
- Basic dynamic routing using OSPF
- Creating a DHCP server and client
- Firewall filters and NAT rules
- Various VPN Tunnel types
- Simple queues for bandwidth control
- Hotspot configuration
- Web proxy for URL Filtering control and caching
Salary no bar for suitable candidates. The remuneration and other benefits are highly attractive. Interested candidates may apply online via a downloadable form, which must be completed and sent to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped in person at the school office latest by September 6, 2019 (Bhadra 20, 2076). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.