Mid Level Quality Assurance (QA)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: Mid Level Quality Assurance (QA)
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time/Remote
- Proven work experience of 2.5 years+ in the respective field
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Experience working with UI automation using Selenium and WebDriverIO
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Experience with load, performance testing
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Monitor risk management activities
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Festival & Relocation Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Friendly and creative working environment
Codavatar is an Application (Web/Mobile) Development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the Web, Mobility, Cloud, and more internet-based services.
Website Link: https://codavatar.com/
How to apply
To apply for this position, send an email with a link to your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mid Level Quality Assurance (QA)” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.