eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and it's primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
No. of Vacancy
Dhangadi-1, Biratnagar-2, Pokhara-2
We are looking Merchant Officer for Dhangadi, Biratnagar and Pokhara Branch.
- Provide training regarding Merchant Panel to existing and new merchant.
- Provide continuous support for Merchant regarding merchant panel issue.
- Maintains relationships with existing and new Merchants by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Scheduling meeting with existing and new Merchants
- Creating monthly/weekly/daily report
- Planning and executing campaign and offers in collaboration Merchant
- Frequent market visits and research for acquisition of new Merchant.
- Identifying and approaching potential merchants via visit, email or phone to establish rapport.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing proposal and agreement
- Integrate New Merchant in eSewa
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to grow merchant base.
- Good Command over Nepali and English
- Should be presentable
- Smart casual dressing should be adopted
- A pleasant personality willing to explore new market
- Good Computer skills (Office package)
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- Good Knowledge of IT Industry and Digital Payment Industry
- Excellent Communication, Reporting, Project management and Presentation skills
- Must have two wheelers.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Management (BBA/BBS/BIM/BCIS)
- Office Package (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||05 Aug, 2019|
|Apply Before||04 Sep, 2019|