Marketing and Communications Officer
We are a leading independent wine house and trading company in Nepal, specializing in offering exclusive wines from around the world, many from boutique producers and established world renowned wineries. Our wide range of wines are carefully selected by us to ensure we offer the very best combination of quality, value and choice, catering for all tastes. High quality customer service is at the fore of everything we do. Because of our passion for wine we have continued to evolve since establishing in 2010. We currently sell our wines to corporate clients, hotels, multicultural restaurants, wine bars, clubs and individual customers. Drinking wine is a celebration of life, good food and of special company. With Vesper Fine Wines and delicious Italian and Continental cuisine at our restaurant, you are guaranteed to experience a greater level of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD.
We are a leading independent wine house and trading company in Nepal, specializing in offering exclusive wines from around the world, many from boutique producers and established world renowned wineries. Our wide range of wines are carefully selected by us to ensure we offer the very best combination of quality, value and choice, catering for all tastes.
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Communications Officer
Function of the Post:
Raise awareness of and engagement in VESPER'S work through the delivery of ambitious and creative marketing and communications activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Digital marketing and communications
- Help to co-ordinate and create stand-out digital marketing campaigns to help promote VESPER’S different service areas e.g. through the use of compelling content, email marketing, videos, podcasts, infographics and photography.
- Develop VESPER’S social media presence, ensuring that it is used to cultivate a dynamic relationship with VESPER’S diverse audiences. This will include managing all of VESPER’S social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) and liaising with team to create and schedule relevant content.
- Maintain and update VESPER’S website (www.vesperhouse.com/ www.vespercafe.com). This will include ensuring content and design is regularly reviewed and optimised to support the user journey and experience.
- Work with service heads to develop engaging web content that reflects the preferences and needs of their target audiences. This will include using Wordpress to create, edit and promote both static and dynamic content such as landing pages, blogs, news stories, case studies etc.
- Support service heads to deliver annual marketing plans that help to position and grow our work in the employment, research and evaluation, and regeneration fields.
- Support the collection of audience insight and marketing performance data to help underpin and activity.
- Analyse VESPER’S analytics data (e.g. Google, Mailchimp, social media) to monitor, report on and improve audience engagement and marketing ROI.
- Support VESPER’S thought-leadership and VESPER’S Friends Network’ programme by helping to plan, co-ordinate and promote a series of enternal & external events (min of 12 per annum). This will require close working with the different partners, corporates and service teams to help shape the programme and format/style of event(s).
- Manage event logistics and operations e.g. sourcing venues, booking catering and refreshments, managing online/offline registrations, issuing joining instructions, set-up and set-down etc.
- Help produce all event communications including promotional materials, speaker biogs/briefings, display and branded merchandise, and event reports and write-ups.
- Support the effective management and application of VESPER’S brand by supporting team to understand and adhere to brand guidelines
- Help maintain and grow the catalogue of VESPER’S branded templates and resources e.g. PPT and word templates, infographics, and project/event summaries/case studies.
- Support VESPER’S team and external stakeholders and partners to effectively use the VESPER’S brand guidelines and templates, providing guidance and training, as appropriate.
Publications, editorial and design
- Support the production and delivery of VESPER’S marketing and communications collateral – printed and digital. This will include copy-writing, editing and helping with the design of all publications, marketing materials, training materials, reports and e-newsletters.
- Support design and layout of marketing collateral using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and commission external agencies and associates where required e.g. design, print, copy-writers and photography.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with VESPER’S, its Equal Opportunities Policy and Charter.
- To work in accordance to confidentiality and data protection
- To maintain appropriate relationships with clients, partners and other agencies to promote the interests of the Company
- In addition to the above, to provide support to the senior management team and other departments to help achieve corporate objectives.
- The list above is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and flexibility is required.
- Proven and demonstrable commitment to the principles and practice of equal opportunities.
- Experience in the design and execution of mar/comms strategies
- Experience of PR and media relations including writing press releases and negotiating with the media
- Experience of graphic design and use of Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Experience of website content management, particularly Wordpress and Visual Composer, and using social media strategically
- Experience of event management
- Experience of using Mailchimp and Surveymonkey or similar
- Experience of digital monitoring and optimisation tools and techniques, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, A/B testing and heat mapping
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Public relations theory and practice
- Marketing theory and practice
- Digital mar/comms e.g. email marketing, social media and content marketing
- Design and production of print materials and publications
JOB RELATED INFORMATION
- A full-time position
- 30 days annual pay-leave
- Meal on duty
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Other Benefits
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format or PDF as an attachment with (MARCOMS) in the subject line. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD.