Manager in Training (MIT) for a pediatric clinic
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Swastha Sanstha is
a sister concern of Kopila -The Well Baby Clinic located at Pulchowk, Lalitpur.
We are a pediatric well baby clinic with main focus on evidence based
medicine in pediatric care. We are planning to open our branch clinic in other
location and looking for potential candidate to fill out the following
1. Position: Manager in Training (MIT) (One) - based in Kathmandu Valley
Key Responsibilities: You should be ready to effectively handle a pediatric clinic activities in line with our procedures. You will shadow the current Manager in daily activities so you could resume the branch office independently and in the most effective and efficient manner.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting Management, or similar degree, or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 2 years of demonstrable management experience as a Manager or as an Assistant Manager.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and accounting softwares like Peachtree (Sage), DacEasy,
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Demonstrate collaboration & team building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ready to take initiatives and willing to work under pressure and exhibit a flexibility in office hours.
- Hold a high level of integrity and honesty, self-motivated, confident, and able to work independently
- Committed to Kopila -The Well Baby Clinic’s Ethos, Mission, Vision and Core values
SALARY no bar for right candidate. Minimum Rs. 50,000/- per month, after completion of training.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) with "statement of purpose" by 25April 2021 before 17:00 hours to the email addresses mentioned below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
Swastha Sanstha reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.