Recovering Nepal,a national network of people who use drugs and drug service organization.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Recovering Nepal Women (RN Women) is a part of the National Network of drug users and drug user led service organizations. It was officially declared through regional as well as National level consultation dated 12th January, 2018 among the service providers and individual activists to bring issues, gaps and the way forward to support WWUD (Women who use Drugs) in Nepal with an objective of declaration and the process to bring about discussion on vision, mission and goals, duties and responsibilities in order to have a clear road map and activities for forthcoming future. Thus, keeping these issues in priority ultimately on 2nd of January, 2020 RN Women was legally registered as National Network of Women Who Use Drugs (WWUDs) in Nepal with the goal set to influence policies that improve the quality of lives of WWUD, reinstate their rights, to empower them and mitigate negative consequences of drug use including blood borne infections and create enabling environment for universal access to meaningful services.
Currently we are working as an SR for the Save the Children leading in Sunsari, Kaski, Lalitpur, Kathmandu and Bhaktapur. Hence, we are seeking for such candidate (preferably Women) for the post of M & E Officer.
Position Title: M&E Officer
Contract period: One year—full time (Initial 3 months will be probation period)
Working Hours: 10 AM – 5 PM (Monday to Friday)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all the documents and results of the project using framework.
- Support project partners in project implementation providing training, and regular monitoring visits.
- Timely collection and analysis of project data and preparation of periodic reports
- Review partner’s reports and provide inputs.
- Work closely with communication department and prepare the communication materials.
- Assist in management of evaluations and other assessment reports (internal and external) including drafting Terms of Reference
- Ensure the Project’s quality of data and information and support to local partners for maintaining proper MIS at their level.
- Lead the learning component of the project – learn, share and communicate with concerned stakeholders for greater impacts and visibility.
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, public health, public administration or related field.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in the field of monitoring, evaluation or project management with NGOs projects.
- Strong skills in programmatic data analysis, report writing and documentation. Knowledge of health management information system (HMIS) will be a plus.
- Strong negotiation, coordination, communication, and interpersonal skills (diplomacy, patience) with the ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Fluent in English and Nepali (speaking and writing)
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter an updated CV through email: email@example.com by 20th January, 2022, 5 pm, with the subject by clearly specifying position (M&E officer).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Recovering Nepal Women reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained