BlinkNow Foundation - A world where every child is educated, safe, and loved. The BlinkNow Foundation is a 501(c)(3) based in New Jersey which, through its country office in Nepal, oversees programs in rural Nepal including a school, a children’s home, and a women’s training center. We do this with our local implementing partner, Kopila Valley Sewa Samaj (KVSS), and through close ties with the local community. The two organizations work in partnership, with BlinkNow serving as the International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) whose primary role is to provide funding and oversight, and Kopila Valley Sewa Samaj serving as the local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) whose job is to implement programs. Our mission is to change the world by empowering Nepal’s children. Every day we strive to create a sustainable organization working to educate all of Kopila’s children until they are ready to enter the world as happy, skilled, confident, self-sufficient adults. We believe we can serve as a model for quality education in Nepal. We strive to provide our children with the skills required to enter the world as global citizens, and ambassadors for change.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- You are self-motivated, initiator, organized, and approachable, and enjoy creating systems, keeping records, and increasing efficiency in the organization.
- You are detail-oriented, data-driven, conscientious, and have a strong work ethic.
- You are positive, patient, and a clear communicator who is comfortable working with both Kopila Valley staff in Nepal and the BlinkNow staff in the United States
- You require little supervision and are flexible.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager is responsible for designing, conducting, and presenting the monitoring and evaluation of BlinkNow Nepal and its implementing partner organization - Kopila Valley Sewa Samaj (KVSS). Working directly under the Country Representative, this position will also prepare the M&E plan, be part of setting indicators, conducting assessments, evaluations, support data collection, data analysis, and presentation to ensure the quality outcome of the programs.
This role is expected to be humble, patient, and passionate about working with team members and the children. The primary focus of this role is promoting professionalism and measuring the impact on the organization.
Work Location: Surkhet, Nepal
- Design monitoring and evaluation framework for the organization in coordination with the Country Representative.
- Conduct Structured M&E at a set frequency as per the approved plan.
- Prepare the impact reports and provide recommendations for improvement.
For detailed RESPONSIBILITIES & APPLICATION PROCESS, Please visit the following official recruiting portal link: https://blinknow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38
We accept and screen applications on a rolling basis.
|Category||Development / INGO|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|Posted Date||20 Apr, 2022|
|Apply Before||19 May, 2022|