WASH Technician and Hygiene Promotion Assistant : Detail
- Company: Community Development Center, Nepal
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Bidur Municipality-2 Nuwakot
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
- Shivapuri Rural Municipality, Nuwakot
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Community Development Centre, Nepal
Job Title: WASH Technician
Level: 4th level
Project : DFID WASH Intervention Round -3
Location:Shivapuri Rural Municipality
Technical WASH needs assessments and participation in the selection of target communities and facilities to be rehabilitated and/or constructed, through feasibility studies, household level questionnaires, focus group discussions, facilities and site visits, and interviews with key community members
Program Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation, Coordination and Reporting
- Design bill of quantities, rate analysis, follow up and evaluation of activities related to the construction of WASH infrastructure
- Construction or rehabilitation of sanitation facilities
- Construction or rehabilitation of drinking water infrastructure
- Implementation of drinking water treatment systems and devices
- Training of community volunteers, members of WASH committees in operation and maintenance of installed systems including latrines, water supply and water treatment
- General site management and construction supervision with encouragement of community participation and ensuring safety at the construction sites
- Ensure that WASH infrastructure construction and rehabilitation works are carried out according to quality standards established by the organization through policy checklists
- Ensure that construction works are integrated with hygiene promotion and community participation to ensure sustainability of the infrastructure built
- Coordinate WASH construction activities with other local actors at the ward and Rural Municipality.
- Ensure integration of gender, child protection, disability, and other crosscutting issues to the implementation of WASH construction activities
- Be responsible for the weekly reporting of data in order to follow up strategic indicators (number of beneficiaries, number and type of activities completed)
- Weekly reports to WASH Officer and
- Save the Children Authorities, and verbal reports wherever necessary
Job Description ( JD )
Job Title: Hygiene Promoter ( Female Only)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Interested applicants are requested to apply through email at email@example.com.
Priorities Given to the women, and marginalized community.