- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
URGENTLY HIRING !!!
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Teller for our client company.
Job Title: Teller (female)
Number of working days in a week: 6 Days
Immediate Coordination: Chief Executive Officer
Assignments and Responsibilities
Task and Responsibilities of Teller:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currencycounting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
- Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
- Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
- Process and maintain records of customer loans.
- Inform customers about foreign currency regulations, and compute transaction fees for currency exchanges.
- Prepare work schedules for staff.
- Quote unit exchange rates, following daily international rate sheets or computer displays.
- 12 days sick annual leave (Paid if not taking leave)
- 12 Days Home Leave (Paid if not taking leave)
- 6 Days Emergency Leave (Non Paid)
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic : 16,000.00
- Allowance : 5,000.00
- PF : 16,00.00
- Gross : 22,600.00
Note: Salary will be negotiable for experience candidate.
Bonus and others benefits will be provide on organizational rules and regulations.