- Company: Voice Of Children
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: G.P.O Box: 8975 EPC 1936
- 2+ years
- Please check vacancy details
- Dewanganj and Gadhi
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Voice of Children, a national NGO is working for the protection of street connected, sexually abused and vulnerable children by building capacity of their families and concerned stakeholders. Now, VOC is going to implement Self Help Approach (SHA) Project to build-up the capacity of women of Sunsari district with the support of Kindernothilfe (KNH) and invites application from interested, dynamic, energetic, qualified and result oriented Nepali citizen for the following position based in Sunsari district - Dewanganj and Gadhi Rural Municipality.
Project Officers - 2 (Female)
- Coordination and networking with local authorities, NGOs/CBOs & service providers;
- Organize and lead trainings, workshops, orientations to build the capacity of Community Facilitators and Self Help Groups;
- Implement monitor and supervise project activities with regular community field visits;
- Prepare the reports, update data and plan project activities;
- Bachelor degree or higher in social sciences preferably Social Work, Sociology, psychology, gender studies, development studies, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in project management preferably relating to women and child rights and community mobilization;
- Sound knowledge about situation of vulnerable women and children living in rural communities;
- Knowledge and understanding of local languages;
- Strong communication, presentation, writing/speaking skills both in English & Nepali and knowledge in computer applications;
Salary & benefits will be as per the organization’s rules & regulation.
Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter and a recent resume with a passport size photo to PO Box 155, Itahari, Sunsari or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th August 2018. Documents without cover letter will not be considered. Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for further procedure.
VOC encourages applications from local people, members of ethnic minorities and disadvantaged groups.