- Company: Urban Environment Management Society (UEMS)
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Prayag Pokhari-6,
- Administrative / Management
- 3+ years
- SLC / TSLC
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Urban Environment Management Society (UEMS), a non profitable nongovernmental organization working in WASH, food Security and sustainable livelihood, solid waste management, climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction and alternative energy, is looking for candidates for Beacon Project in LahanMuniciaplity of Siraha District. Urban Environment Management Society (UEMS) is implementing The Beacon Project: Municipality Wide equitable WASH Services in Lahan: A joint initiative of Anglian Water@onealliance, WaterAid, Nepal Water Supply Corporation (NWSC) and Lahan Municipality (LM) which adopts a holistic approach to to ensure that the people of Lahan municipality, including the marginalized, vulnerable communities and schools, have sustainable and equitable access to safe water, improved sanitation and hygiene contributing to their well-being, health and dignity
POSITION TITLE: Office Assistant
Duration: 7 months with possible extension
Duty Station: One position based at Lahan Municipality of Siraha district
- Visit to Bank, Tax office and concern Office to carry out necessary work/ transaction
- Responsible for the Office rooms and premises are cleanliness at all the times.
- Responsible for the Office security ensuring door and cabinets are properly locked.
- Assist team member as and when necessary
- Visit to different offices to drop letters
- Support during trainings.
- Make sure that goods are stored safely from rusting, theft, rains etc. and also make sure that goods are kept in proper way so that it would be easy to pick up.
- To assist project coordinator and Admin/Finance Officer
Qualification and Experiences:
- SEE with at least three year relevant experience
- Or Intermediate passed in Business/Commerce with at least two years’ experience in
- Accounting, book keeping, financial reporting, budgeting and program support.
- Familiar with child right and child protection issues & policy
- Good written and verbal communication skill in Nepali and verbal language.
Interested individuals are requested to visit www.uems.org.np for job application form. Suitable Nepalese candidates are requested to compulsorily submit only the completed job application form disclosing the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the ‘position title’ in the subject line by 14th September 2018.
UEMS encourages applications from individuals belonging to marginalized sections of society. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries shall not be entertained.