M&E Officer : Detail
- Company: Aasaman Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Mahalaxmisthan , Lalitpur
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
As leading NGO, Aasaman Nepal has been engaged in developing and implementing programs aimed to protection, promotion and fulfillment of child rights in Nepal. Since its inception in 1999, ASN has continuously been active in the development of children in terms of education, child rights, health and nutrition and livelihood.
ASN has been implementing Sisters for Sisters' education project partnering with VSO, Nepal with the financial aid of DFID in Parsa and Dhading districts from 2013 and currently looking for following experienced and dynamic team players for the second phase (2017-2020) of aforementioned project.
1.Position: M&E Officer- 1
Duty Station: Project office, Dhading
- Design the monitoring and evaluation mechanism for the project
- Collect and analyze the data, prepare logical report and submit to DC.
- Prepare activity concept note and monitoring report.
- Prepare periodical reports as per the agreement and the logical framework and the indicators with the funding agency.
- Based on facts and analyzed data, timely report to the district Coordinator on direction/trend of the project in terms of achieving goal and objectives.
- Orient the project staff on field level monitoring, and data collection methods.
Qualification and Experience Required
- At least Bachelor Degree
- At least two years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proven Skill in Report Writing and Data analysis
- Working knowledge of EXCEL and SPSS
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for all the above posts.
Duration: Fixed term till December 2020 (Annual contract basis with three months probation period)
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an up-to-date CV by 25th June 2018 via email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained.