Java Developer/Mobile application developer
Attend is a digital platform that helps you find multiple service providers from the tips of your finger. We serve individuals and businesses, and give benefits ranging from all weight and sizes with our multiple services, followed additionally by working as a 3rd party service operator between consumers and suppliers.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- 0-1 year of experience
- Strong Experience in Core Java, JSP/Servlets, Spring and Multithreading, JRuby, Golang, Clojure, and Swift.
- Data structures
- Swing, HTML, CSS and associated web frameworks
- IDE like eclipse or NetBeans
- Webserver like Tomcat or JBOSS, Apache
- Source code repository like GIT or TFS
- MsSQL database knowledge
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APs, Websocket, Retrofit, SQLite, Google API , Payment gateway. SMS gateway ,SMTP integrations.
Mobile application developer (Applicable for Android and iOS both )
- 0-1 year of experience in Android Application Development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, React native, different versions of Android, Java and Swift/Objective-C and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Understanding of Androids design principles and interface guidelines. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Must have already deployed at least one app on PlayStore.
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APs, Websocket, Retrofit, SQLite, Google API Integration, Firebase, GSON, Dagger 2, Data Binding, RxJava & RxAndroid.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIS and push notifications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APls.
- Strong mobile Ul design and implementation experience.
Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, requested to mention the position you want to apply for with this application along with this email.