Clusus Information Solutions (Pvt Ltd) is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Clusus Information Solutions is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
“Clusus” is a Latin word which means ‘enclosed’ or ‘protected.’ Our name resembles our powerful commitment to the type of critical solutions we offer our clients; solutions that will always be reliably fortified and secure. At Clusus Information Solutions, we dedicate our experience and expertise in payments and banking to ensure bespoke high quality solutions that are delivered on-time and tailored to the exact needs of our clients.
With a focus on automating banking services, Clusus Information Solutions specializes in offering mature Corporate Banking and Cash Management solutions that truly realize the corporate banking cycle, covering all aspects, including all necessary modules of participating entities. Clusus Information Solutions also provides Trade Finance solutions that automate different processes of trade financing including Supply Chain Finance, Factoring, Structured Commodity Finance and many more. Clusus Information Solutions also offers Treasury Management solutions that allow banks to manage their clients’ liquidity, while mitigating their operational, financial and reputational risk.
Our staff consist of talented and certified professionals with over 30 years of accumulated experience in banking, business analysis, system design, software development, product and project management, business process re-engineering and implementation; all of whom execute leading edge agile practices and methodologies.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Java Developer who would be responsible for designing and implementing server-side components of the software products as part of a team developing financial services using cutting-edge technologies.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems while portraying high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Ensure that designs comply with the specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Experience of 2 years or more
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases is a plus.
- Experience in Spring Framework.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer and Sun Certified Web Component Developer.
- Application development experience with open source tools like Apache frameworks, Tomcat, and Maven build tools.
- Experience in using Git version control system.
- Strong understanding of TDD
- Work effectively in Pairs – Pair Programming.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary based on performance
- 5 days working week
- Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- International Working Environment, Opportunities of Training Programs outside Nepal
- Health Insurance
- Weekly sport activities
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the link below: