IT Support Interns
Synergy Tech Software is a software development company specialized in the development, delivery and implementation of enterprise applications like ERP, Core Banking, Financial Accounting, Budgeting & Financial Planning and software for different delivery channels for banking products and services. Notably, Synergy Tech Software is the first microfinance software vendor in Nepal and has amassed over a decade of experience in this field specifically. The Synergy Tech Software professional team are passionate about the services they provide and have proven expertise in the microfinance domain, financial organisations, cloud computing, SOA architecture, hardware infrastructure and network. Beside Nepal, the company has been providing different services like custom software development, BI and data visualization services to clients in the USA and Myanmar.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Take ownership of client's issues reported and find out the resolution to the problems to maintain reliability in support and the system.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams to prioritize client’s issues.
- Collaborate with our Product and Development teams to build/test new features as per client’s requirement and fix bugs by providing detailed description to the development, support and Quality Assurance department.
- Act as a primary liaison between the company and our customers to maintain a reliable communication channel.
- Manage and prioritize multiple issues at once by collaboration and documentation for resolution of client's problems in real time.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged in client requirements/bug tracking/ task log for future reference.
- Provide guidance/training to clients for ease of use of software (Microfinance Management Information System called MFin Plus).
- Maintain jovial relationships to create positive and professional relationships with clients.
- Prepare timely reports for measuring the client's status.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers to maintain reliability with the system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering/Science, Computer Application or any related field.
- Up to 1 year experience in Core Banking Software/ ERP/ Accounting Software or Computer System support/maintenance or in similar field.
- Excellent communication skill, leadership qualities and interpersonal skill.
- Should be familiar with different versions of windows operating system, database management system, hardware and networking.
- Should have good knowledge of Email, Internet and other tools for remote support.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Experience in one or more of below is a plus
- Knowledge of database technology
- Knowledge in server and client operating systems (Linux, Windows).
- Knowledge of banking/financial software will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages (nice to have).
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply till 15th October 2022. Priority will be given to applicants who applied earlier.
Interested Candidates are requested to email us your detailed CV with Cover letter and expected salary to email@example.com