Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are an international company with main offices in Berlin and Kathmandu, and backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heat-maps, User Analysis)
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Monitor and analyze resource usage to recommend/develop enhancements to system capabilities and performance.
- Problem diagnosis, log file analysis and remedy
- Help maintain the Quality System, its procedures and work instructions
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Provide servicing, repair, and upgrades for all networks and computer hardware and software related technical issues
- Help employees set up their workplaces, software and hardware.
- Purchase and prepare the equipment for the employees' workplaces.
- Set up network equipment and VPN at the offices.
- Maintain on-premises hardware and software
- Manage inventory of all hardware that has been assigned or exist.
- Control access and maintain settings to services and products.
- Manage Mobile Device Management Solution (MDM) and automate onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Create scripts for automated repetitive processes.
- Develops and delivers end-user training curriculum.
- Ability to work independently.
- At least 1 year of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or closely related.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Or visit our Career Page for other opportunities.