Invitation to Tender (ITT)
The British Council has had a presence in Nepal since 1959. The British Council office in Nepal has been active in improving the teaching and learning of English, education sector projects and partnership programs, education promotion, UK examination and policy dialogue activities. British Council has also delivered range of Skills programmes in South Asia.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Invitation to Tender (ITT)
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
It currently has offices in the order of 250 in towns and cities in across some 112 countries worldwide, and a staff of over 6,000. Its work includes teaching English; running information centres; promoting British education and training; working closely with governments and NGOs on reform and good governance; and demonstrating the innovation, creativity and excellence of British science, arts, literature and design. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body. Further information can be viewed at Invitation to Tender For Corporate Travel Management Services | British Council.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the tender for - Invitation to Tender (ITT) For: Corporate Travel Management Services for Nepal_BC/02769
This is an electronic tendering process; you must visit https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Home and register your company/organisation using the Register option. Please note the additional notes below:
From this website you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do you get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this website you must register your company/organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
Issue of Contract Notice/availability of ITT documents on In-tend
12 January 2023
Deadline for clarification questions – Q&A (Clarification Deadline)
20 January 2023
British Council to respond to clarification questions
24 January 2023
Deadline for submission of ITT responses by potential suppliers (Response Deadline)
30 January 2023
3 p.m. Nepal Standard
Demo session for shortlisted vendor
The location and time slots will be communicated later in the process to the shortlisted suppliers, after the response deadline.
Award decision standstill letters issued
Contract concluded with winning supplier
Contract start date and staggered roll-out
From March 2023