Housekeeping Supervisor / Front Desk Supervisor
We know finding the right fit for your hospitality property is one of the arduous jobs. Moreover, your company has to spend 50% of time and effort in finding and retaining the new employees. Where this valuable time can be invested in creating new businesses. Hence , 99hospitality is here to make a change in the hospitality industry and the way recruiting is done.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Vacancy Announcement for a five-star esteemed boutique hotel in Thamel, kathmandu.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR (Female)
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Answer phone switchboards and transfer calls and take messages.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails and faxes.
- Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions.
- Plan and assign workloads for front office associates.
- Supervise associates in their assigned job duties.
- Prepare operational and financial records for Manager to review.
- Identify resource requirements and manage resource allocations to ensure complete coverage and continuous availability.
- Assist in hiring and training associates in front office duties.
- Evaluate the performance of associates and provide appropriate feedback.
- Ensure associates follow company policies and operational procedures.
- Schedule regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates.
- Educate associates on safety, emergency and security procedures.
- Work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- High school diploma is a plus
Desirous applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a covering letter and a recent PP size photo via email to email@example.com by April 30, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.