HR Assistant/ Office Administrator
Smart Solutions is a Software Development, Design and Consulting company. In 2005, Smart Solutions was founded as an IT Business company to provide technology solutions, consultation and infrastructure design. Today the company has grown to make a strong presence in the competitive market by catering to clients from around the globe. We also work with the top banks and business houses in Nepal. Taking extreme measures for total customer satisfaction, we have proven track records in software development, the data flow, data management, security and data protection. We offer services that develop, manage, protect and control the work flow structure of an organization. Our vision, commitment to research and development, and rigorous attention to quality have enabled us to maintain strong annual growth and the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We are proud to be a part of the IT service and solution industry capable of providing global services to our esteemed clients.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: HR Assistant/ Office Administrator
Responsibilities and Job Description:
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and following up on work results.
- Coordinate with office staff to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate with customer and address queries.
- Monitor the staff attendance log and tasks and generate monthly reports.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and manage candidates during the hiring process.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Salary: Negotiable based on qualification and experience.