The head office is located in the Kalanki (Way to Syuchatar) of capital city Kathmandu having access to almost all parts of the country and maximum level of facilities compared to other geographic locations of Nepal.
Established in Banepa, Kavre in 1995, Sagar Group has managed necessary office infrastructure and with continuous effort, Sagar Group is now a very reputed name with 1
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Technical Support Manager
Salary Range: Rs. 30,000-40,000 (Plus)*Salary based on your Experience
Minimum Contract: 2 Year
Termination Application Submit: Minimum 2 Months
Academic Degree: Bachelor Degree
Faculty Preferred: Any IT related field
Experience: Min. 2 Years in the related field
Priority Knowledge: Hardware and Software
- Manages technical service-related operations for the organization.
- Oversees the work of IT or maintenance staff to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, within budget, and to customer specifications.
- Oversees IT support department staff, including education and training.
- Ensures that physical inventory levels are monitored and replenished as needed.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies.
- Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Coordinates training and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with equipment and networks
- Ensures all users benefit from effective technology and efficient Internet access, and continually assesses needs and requirements
- Organizes support, troubleshooting, and repair for IT equipment and networks
- Monitors online security for users and networks and takes appropriate steps to address security breaches if necessary
- Advises human resources colleagues on staffing needs and participates in the hiring and training process
- Manages departmental budget and tracks spending on equipment and staff
- Develops and maintains emergency plans to address equipment, power, or security failure to ensure preservation of technology and data
- Has a thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases
- Attends and presents at trade shows and technology showcases to remains up-to-date regarding new developments
- Follows up on and takes responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations
To apply, Kindly go to the link https://lnkd.in/fMr4cxz
|23 Jun, 19|
|22 Jul, 19|