Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We’re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk’s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Apply Before: 28 Feb, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in computer stream or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years and more
- Strong understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
- Well versed in using UX and UI design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe XD, Sketch, AxureRP
- Experience in working with using HTML frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and ability to communicate fluently
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like git or SVN.
- Familiar with Agile software development practices like SCRUM and Kanban will be a plus point
- Design meaningful UX and aesthetically compelling UI for the digital applications using state-of-art tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, AxureRP, Balsamiq, etc.).
- Convert non-functional UI mockups into responsive cross-browser compatible web pages.
- Communicate with business users/clients to gather requirements, express ideas and collaborate with them throughout the design and development processes.
- Assess software requirement specifications and produce interactive prototypes for presentation.
- Work with the team of UI-UX developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Managers to produce robust software applications.
- Brainstorm and produce out of the box creative solutions.
- Keep up with the latest software, changing design trends, social channels, and adapt quickly to modern technologies.
|Computer - Graphic Design|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|01 Feb, 19|
|28 Feb, 19|
Please note the application procedure mentioned above and apply accordingly.