Moving towards the Software market globally we have also established our office location at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 2009 with name InfiCare (M) Sdn. Bhd. registered at Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia.
Our main Development expertise is the development of web based Online Remittance System (Named as iRemit) as well as providing secure Co-Location server at different data centers around the globe. We already have established our presence at Nepal, Malaysia, United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong as a Software vender as well as Server Co-location vender.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
INFICARE was established in 2005 with a view of taking your remittance business online with ease and finesse.
INFICARE is founded by a team of professionals with strong business and technology expertise within the banking and remittance industry. We are providing completely tailored software development & Consultancy services for Financial Institutions. We utilize state-of-the-art tools and technologies and best-of-the-breed processes and methodologies to ensure quality delivery. We specialize in the development of software for financial institutions as we have resources with extensive expertise in Remittance & Money Exchange industry. Our present activities comprise of System Development, System Integration, Business Consulting & solutions.
INFICARE (M) Sdn. Bhd. has been registered in 2009 at Companies Commission of Malaysia (“CCM”) under Companies Act 1965. The office is situated at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. And our off source office INFICARE Pvt Ltd, is located at Kathmandu, Nepal for development and R&D. Currently, we have a 70+ technical team working with INFICARE.
Position: Associate Senior Developer
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 2 years
- Should be at least Bachelor graduate
- Must have 2 years of experience in a related field
- Working experience in Web Applications is a must
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Classic ASP, ASP.NET
- JAVA (Eclipse) or SOAP Web Services will be given more preference
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and Conceptual skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Should have excellent communication skill with fluent English
- Good learning attitude and adaptive learning abilities
- Possesses excellent communication, organizational and observational skills
- Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision making
- Must work well as a member of a team
- Flexible to perform job duties beyond regular work hours
- Work on different Web Base applications
- Work according to the given tasks
- Creates efficient and logical databases
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions
- Analyze requirements, create designs and architect solutions using formal methods
- Producing code using .NET (C#)
- Work cooperatively in a project-focused development team
- Software testing
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their updated CV through Email: email@example.com
|06 Jun, 19|
|04 Jul, 19|