Apply Before: 05 Oct, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Position: Abroad study Counselor
No of Vacancy: 4
Salary: Negotiable / attractive incentives & benefits.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent field.
Qualification and Skills:
- Working knowledge of application process for destinations such as Australia, USA, Europe among others.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students.
- Establishing a relationship of trust with students.
- Plan, implement, maintain and evaluate the systems necessary for the support
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes.
- Participate in decision making and in activities, which contribute to the effective operation within the department.
- Proper handling of customer and active listening to understand customer needs.
- Capable of dealing calmly and politely with customers under stressful conditions.
- Ability to make logical and quick decision in difficult situation.
- A team player with problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle and process online and telephonic orders.
- Mobilize delivery staffs in wise, effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Promptly identify and resolve customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience is preferred but Fresher’s are encouraged to apply.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Sep, 19|
|05 Oct, 19|