Head of Evidence to Action
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sunaulo Pariwar Nepal (SPN) is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise. We develop efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes with the technical assistance of our INGO partner, Marie Stopes International. The primary responsibility of this role is to further SPN’s Goal: THE PREVENTION OF UNWANTED BIRTHS and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: CHILDREN BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE.
We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
Position: Head of Evidence to Action (E2A)
Required Number: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Employment Type: Contractual, yearly contract with possibility of extension.
The Head of Evidence to Action (E2A) is responsible to lead the key function of research, monitoring, and evaluation, and developing impactful marketing strategies by effectively using data and market research insights to ensure our communication strategies are implemented across our program, ensuring improved access to core services across channel. The role is also responsible for developing materials and tools to drive consumer engagement, build brand equity and achieve business targets. A key aspect of this role will be to explore and implement new innovative technologies to improve client referrals, and conversion techniques and models to expand programme reach and impact. The Head of E2A will work collaboratively across all channels including projects to achieve the organisations objectives.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- A master's degree in a Public Health or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in research and/or marketing.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills as well as experience developing and implementing strategic and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Proven leadership and people management skills including the ability to manage resources efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to conduct thorough research and analyse data to produce insightful reports and influence marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to create and foster collaborative and productive relationships with internal clients and external stakeholders.
- A strong results orientation and business acumen, including the ability to manage and support numerous stakeholders to successfully deliver business outcomes within defined timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to challenges, to work effectively in a small, diverse and busy team environment with minimal supervision.
- The highest levels of integrity, including a strong supporter of sexual reproductive health rights for all men/women, including abortion services.
For detailed job description for above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by January 26, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to https://www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position and district you are applying for in the subject of your covering letter.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
SPN is as an equal opportunities employer and all team members are required to sign up to and adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.